Global Head of Content
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-17 marketing Singapore SG SGD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Global Head of Content job has just become available at an internationally-recognised platform that is a foremost connector of start-ups, corporates, brands and governments in the technology and innovation space. Reporting directly to the Founder & CEO, you will be based in Singapore, London or Abu Dhabi, and be responsible for leading and building a world-class content team across the world.
About the Global Head of Content Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading a global team to oversee content development and curation for the company’s flagship innovation festivals across the world, delivering a consistent world-class experience for all participants.
- Lead the global content team on speaker curation and agenda building for the company’s global innovation events across the UK, US, Middle East and Asia
- Develop and deliver an overall strategy for content development and use across live events for you and your team members, including the implementation of robust industry best-practice processes and structured timelines and KPI’s for the content team
- Identify key commercial topics, working closely with the sales team, delivering market-leading event programmes, with sponsorable content as well as thought leadership from the world’s leading innovation pioneers, driving delegate registrations
- Implement a content timeline to ensure key speakers are secured in a timely fashion – releasing agendas and key speakers at least six months prior to the event date
- Drive the expansion of content and build a network of contributors, including event speakers, editorial contributors and advisory panels
- Create content for the various on-site stages as well as bespoke content for each of our large sponsors
- Ability to present on stage, moderate panels and create original copy and content
- Lead on speaker relations and management, and train up the team in best-practice on this front
- Lead for on-site speaker management with the content team, and again, lead and infuse the team with best-practice
- Copy writing and the creation of creative collateral, for press releases, blog posts, marketing campaigns, social media and speaker interviews
- Ability to research, understand and identify key themes and trends and turn them into market leading content
To succeed in the role, you must be comfortable talking to C-suite from large global brands and corporates as well as senior representatives of government ministries and agencies.
- At least five years’ experience producing conferences and large-scale events, with forward-looking industry leading players
- A can-do attitude and ability to manage multiple, highly demanding stakeholders against incredibly tight deadlines
- A passion for the innovation and start up ecosystems and experience working with government agencies, speakers and delegations are highly desirable
- Ability to lead people, nurture a team, and educate them in content best-practice
- Ability to write accurate copy, moderate panels on stage and create original content
- Deadline driven and well-organised with strong time-management skills High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The firm is a world-leading brand, responsible for some of the largest innovation festivals in the world, attracting 25,000+ delegates from brands, corporates, start-ups, investors, government, media and academia to its events in 2018. It offers excellent exposure and growth opportunities, in an entrepreneurial working environment, with a high-performing and fun-loving team.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew