Manager, Government Relations
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 transport-and-rail Singapore SG SGD 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Manager, Government Relations job is available in one of Asia's fastest growing lifestyle apps, with a unique value proposition and a targeted audience here in Singapore.
About the Manager, Government Relations Role:
In this business role, you will be responsible for policy making, primarily in the transport and payments space. You will also drive international policy engagement alongside managing relationships with various government leaders.
- Manage, lead and design the firm's policy and regulatory requirements in alignment to group standards
- Manage international policy engagement as well as driving thought leadership initiatives
- Driving community outreach and advocacy for data protection and emerging technologies
- Identify and assess regulatory challenges to ensure business objectives are met
- Identify key opportunities in the market to address any challenges with the individual governments and trade associations
- Working across a regional communications team to develop key public policy strategies for the region
To be successful in the role you must have strong public affairs and policy making experience, preferably from within the government sector or within highly regulated industries.
- At least five years' experience in a public policy or corporate affairs role
- Strong stakeholder engagement coupled with the ability to work across a highly matrix organisation
- Excellent ability to conceive and execute long term strategies in alignment to complex technology and policy issues
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
The firm is massively expanding in this region and candidates who are passionate about corporate affairs would find this role to be an excellent fit. Due to the nature of the industry the firm operates in, the successful Manager, Government Relations can expect exposure to policy making in a wide range of topics including technology, transportation as well as payments.
If you are driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee