Public Relations Specialist
Salary SGD60000 - SGD67600 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 public-sector-and-housing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Public Relations Coordinator job has just become available at one of Asia’s most recognised international organisations. Known for its importance presence in the economic space and the long-standing relationships the firm has with multiple government boards, it is currently hiring a Public Relations Coordinator to join its expanding team.
About the Public Relations Coordinator Role:
In this business-critical role, you will assist in driving PR initiatives and campaigns for the organisation in the ASEAN +3 region as a locally recruited staff member. You will also provide vital support in strategic implementation on all stakeholder relations activities, including external and internal communications.
- Support managing press releases and driving relationships with the media
- Building cross-functional relationships with various business leaders
- Executing the PR and Communication strategy for this region aligned to what the organisation is looking to achieve
- Support managing outreach and media events specific to macroeconomic sectors
- Curating relevant content through online and social media channels
To succeed in this Public Relations Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally across multiple business groups and across the region. The suitable candidate should also have excellent writing skills coupled with a passion for corporate affairs and macroeconomic topics.
- A degree in Journalism or equivalent
- At least three years' experience in a PR, external communications or writing role
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills; building key relationships across various business groups
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Exposure to digital and social media would be an added advantage
This international organisation is focused on driving multilateral relationships across ASEAN +3. Candidates who have exposure to macroeconomic issues or have interest in this area would find this role to be a good fit. The culture is inclusive and open and the environment is best suited for candidates who are driven, independent and open-minded.
If you are looking at a stable environment and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent benefits and career opportunities await the right individual.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee