Media and PR Executive
Salary SGD3500 - SGD5000 per month + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Media and PR Executive job has just become available at a prestigious beauty MNC. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong brand image for the organisation, and ensuring maximum exposure for the brand in both print and digital.
About the Media and PR Executive Role:
You will be a specialist in PR and Media, where you will drive the PR plan with excellence and grow the exposure of the brand. You will also be responsible for working with various internal and external business partners to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Share or adapt the brand’s press releases and prepare information for the media
- Act as the appropriate / institutional information source for media inquiries
- Pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits and organise press conferences
- Develop advertising and marketing communications materials
- Assign, supervise, and review the PR activities
- Ensure that PR coverage for each launch is in place
- Bring ideas and initiatives to engage the PR and e-PR communities
- Release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications
- Ensure that all the media plans are in place in accordance to the launch plans
- Work with the media agency and the central media team to sharpen the advertising and promotion programmes
- Maintain and supervise the brand’s media budget, make sure that the sign-off, spending and PO are managed timely
To succeed in this PR and Media Executive role, you will need to be driven, and have solid knowledge of the industry and strong contacts in the market.
- Two to five years' relevant experience
- Operational PR and media experience within the luxury beauty industry is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Outgoing and dynamic with an interest to learn
This Media and PR Executive role provides you an opportunity to take the lead in PR and media engagement. There are strong growth opportunities within the brand. This organisation is known for grooming and developing its employees, and if you're looking for a new challenge, this role will be for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh