Regional External Communications Director
Salary SGD120000 - SGD132000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 engineering 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional External Communications Director job based in Singapore has just become available at a Fortune 500 building and construction firm. Renowned for its award-winning and innovative designs, it is currently hiring for an experienced communications professional to grow and raise its brand presence in Asia.
About the Regional External Communications Director Role:
In this strategic role, you will be responsible for driving a consistent communications strategy across Asia Pacific. You will also be defining key brand objectives to ensure messaging is targeted and translated across multiple channels.
- Managing key media initiatives and strategies across Asia through identifying media contacts and opportunities
- Driving the development of key messages and content aligned to key stakeholders in this region
- Reviewing, writing and drafting press releases in preparation for specific media opportunities
- Driving all social media campaigns that would be relevant to re-positioning of the brand profile in the region
- Establishing key relationships with all relevant contacts in the media industry to ensure the relevant coverage
The successful Regional External Communications Director is an experienced communications professional who has existing contacts and relationships with various media houses in APAC. You should also be someone who has strong writing experience and is comfortable working independently.
- A degree in Business
- At least 10 years' experience in a communications role, preferably within media relations, public relations as well as external communications
- An excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Spoken Mandarin will be an added advantage due to the regional remit
- An independent worker who is comfortable in a flat organisation
The firm is well known in the market for adopting new building technologies and incorporating this through its unique designs. As a market leader with a stable internal structure, with support across both regional and local agencies, this is an exciting role for someone who is keen to be part of a growing organisation with the ability to dictate a more dedicated communications strategy moving forward.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee