Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + AWS+ Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 retail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Communications Manager job has just become available at one of the leading brands in the luxury fashion world. Reporting directly to the Regional Communications Director, you will be managing communications for the Singapore market.
About the Communications Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing the communications strategy and ensuring the coherence and relevancy of the overall communication, covering all touch points including PR, social PR, paid media, owned, earned, shared, etc. as well as advertising, events planning, and celebrity and influencer management.
- While respecting the DNA of the brand, you will need to invent innovative ways to engage with consumers and ensure that there is a right balance between the international and local content, localising and adapting the message to the targeted audience
- Conceptualise innovative stories and media kits to support initiatives and maximise newsworthiness
- Develop relationships with press and media to maximise press exposure
- Assist with events planning and management
- Collaborate with celebrities and influencer for events, styling and endorsements
- Partner with media agencies on advertising and media buys
The successful Communications Manager will need to be proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree
- Four to eight years' solid communications, media and digital expertise in the luxury fashion industry
- Digitally savvy in media and consumer trends / touch points
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Self motivated; candidates with prior experience as a manager will be ideal
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a regional MNC environment
The successful Communications Manager will join a forward-thinking and prominent luxury fashion company that prides itself for developing and training its employees to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused marketing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh