Salary AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 advertising-and-pr 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting PR Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global luxury brands for the Singapore office. This role will cover Asia Pacific Region with a strong focus on the Singapore market. The PR Manager will be responsible for delivering impactful editorial coverage by implementing a strong PR strategy.
About the PR Manager role:
The role has oversight of the on-site execution of regional customer and press events across Asia-Pacific (and directly for Singapore) and requires a charismatic brand ambassador with a track record of cultivating strategic partnerships through endorsements with celebrities, influencers and brand integration. You will work cross-functionally with the global, regional and market teams to ensure successful event and press/media management.
- Lead the local markets to plan, communicate and monitor press outreach programs and promotions/events which are aligned to central guidelines and deliver Singapore plans
- Identify and develop new strategies to leverage evolving channels such as social media for each market
- Conceptualise innovative stories and media kits to support initiatives and maximise newsworthiness
- Generate press releases and interview responses as needed; assist in crisis management
- Develop relationship with regional level media owners to maximise press exposure in all channels
- Consolidate and report on key PR initiatives, including regional summary of monthly press clippings, key competitive activities and trends
- Create and manage annual regional events and press calendars
- Regularly liaise with PR agencies in the region to ensure that they are appropriately informed and equipped to progress the company's business needs in their region; meet with all agencies annually to review
- Participate in regional level strategic planning; collaborate with regional Marketing Vice President, Merchandising Director, Creative Visual Merchandising, and other functions to facilitate integration between PR and other key disciplines
- Support seamless execution of holistic communications programs, while managing the corresponding budgets
- Manage directly the Singapore PR budget
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with both the global PR team and the local markets to deliver best in class press/media coverage
To succeed in this Public Relations Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally across multiple business groups and across the region.
- Eight to 12 years' 360 public relations experience and proven success, preferably in the luxury retail space
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with digital public relations
- Experience working at a regional level with multi-country oversight
- Strong press relations with fashion, luxury and jewellery media outlets, in the Asia-Pacific region and specifically Singapore market
- Poised to represent the brand; exude positive energy and can do attitude
This culture of this organisation is inclusive and the firm is suited for candidates who are driven and independent.
If you are looking at a stable environment and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent benefits and career opportunities await the right individual.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh