Writer, Financial Services
Salary SGD78000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Writer job has just become available at an international financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Writer, Financial Services Role:
This is a newly-created position that offers an exciting and unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry and create work across a wide variety of topics where storytelling is truly valued.
Reporting to the Group Editor, you will be responsible for internal and external publications and the production of creative materials.
- Writing internal and external articles and documents such as culture manuals, playbooks and in-house publications
- Research and generate op-eds and thought leadership articles
- Creative support for the production of multi-media assets for the firm and their subsidiaries
- Conceptualise and produce content-driven campaigns and projects
- Sub-editing and proofreading to ensure consistency in tone and brand
To succeed in this Writer, Financial Services role, you should have prior experience in business or financial journalism with exceptional writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised and reputable institution
- Minimum of six years' professional experience in business or finance journalism; experience with op-ed writing will be highly advantageous
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Polished and professional presentation to represent the company when interacting with subsidiary companies and external parties
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy and to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for language and storytelling
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies
This leading financial services company employs over 4,000 people around the world. The group helps to build sustainable and profitable businesses in the communities it is present in. In this Writer, Financial Services role, you can expect to be given opportunities to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional writer, and truly hone your expertise as a content specialist.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew