Internal Communication Manager (12-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-22 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Internal Communication Manager (12-month contract) job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 technology company based in Singapore. This is a 12-month yearly renewable contract position.
About the Internal Communication Manager (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing internal communication strategies for the global team. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Work with the communications team to design, develop and manage the executive communications program
- Execute internal communication programs to support business initiatives
- Create communications cadence and manage the execution of internal communications
- Execute communication ideas e.g. visual storytelling, podcasts, and new channels
To succeed in this Internal Communication Manager (12-month contract) role, you should have prior experience in communications with strong writing skills.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/relevant fields
- Minimum five years' experience in communications/PR
- Strong writing skills, creative and engaging
This company is a leading global technology company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Internal Communication Manager (12-month contract) role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang