Business Development Executive/Manager, SEA
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-09-15 marketing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting, newly-created Business Development Executive/Manager, SEA job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading and independent corporate advisory firm specialising in restructuring, insolvency and forensic accounting services.
About the Business Development Executive/Manager, SEA Role:
Reporting directly to the senior management (Group General Manager based in Hong Kong, and Directors of Singapore/Jakarta office), you will be primarily responsible for all marketing and business-development related activities across SEA, supporting the teams based in Singapore and Jakarta. You will also assist to coordinate initiatives in Malaysia, Korea and India. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with top management to drive the growth of the business in the region.
- Identify, develop and implement marketing and business development initiatives for the region
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on the marketing/business development action plan
- Research and analysis of new industry or market developments
- Drive practice development related projects
- Preparation of credentials statements and engagement letters
- Assist the management team to implement their individual marketing plans
- Identify relevant networking and sponsorship opportunities
- Organise networking events and seminars
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials, website content and presentations
To succeed in this Business Development Executive/Manager, SEA role, you should have strong analytical skills and prior business development experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, business or related fields
- Four to six years' business development/marketing experience in a professional services firm
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive “can do” attitude, self motivated and driven
- Excellent writing skills (in English), with strong stakeholder management skills and ability to interact with senior management
This company is an expert in its field, and has worked with leading banks and financial institutions, corporates and family-owned conglomerates. It offers an excellent culture with autonomy and empowerment, as well as career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Development Executive/Manager, SEA role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew