Media Analyst (12-month contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Media Analyst (12-month contract) job has just become available at a global technology firm based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the media division of the company.
About the Media Analyst (12-month contract) role:
Based in Singapore, your responsibilities will be split between customer service and sales support documentation.
- Analyse market trends and competition to support media business unit’s go-to-market strategy
- Provide high quality and clarity of analysis and recommendations
- Support media industry team with in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis to effectively define messaging and product strategy for selected targets
- Develop key messages and presentations for external facing content, conferences and customer workshops
- Support research on regulatory matters, competition and partnership opportunities
To succeed in this Media Analyst (12-month contract) role, you should have prior work experience in a relevant field and be proficient in market research techniques.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or IT
- Minimum three years' relevant work experience in a relevant field, preferably in media and entertainment industry
- Proficiency in market research techniques, tools and sources
- Strong presentation and data management/visualisation skills
- Strong team player: highly responsive and excellent communicator
- Excellent command of verbal and written business English
This company is a leading technology company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, offering a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Media Analyst (12-month contract) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang