Internal Communications Manager
Salary SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Internal Communications Manager job has just been made available at one of SEA's leading gaming company, and it will be based in Singapore. This is a role for public relations professionals looking to gain regional exposure.
About the Internal Communications Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will drive PR initiatives and campaigns for the organisation in the SEA Region. You will also act as the bridge between the company and its employees as well as be the connector to external stakeholders.
- Deliver effective and concise communications to all employees, ensuring that employees are well informed on key messages from the management team
- Building cross-functional relationships with various business leaders
- Establish internal communication strategies and keeping employees engaged and motivated
- Supporting the maintenance of the website and social media whilst curating relevant content
- Plan, write and execute multi-channel communication initiatives
- Edit and write content for emails, memos, speeches and PowerPoint presentations, catering to employees from different functions within the company
To succeed in this Internal Communications Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally across multiple business groups and across the region.
- A good degree with minimally six years' experience in an internal communications role
- Strong knowledge and interest in the gaming industry
- Strong ability building key relationships across various business groups
- Proficient in digital and social media
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, possessing the ability to drive strategic initiatives and deliver clear communications to staff
This international organisation is currently undergoing rapid expansion. The culture is inclusive and the firm is suited for candidates who are driven and independent.
If you are looking at a stable environment and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Excellent benefits and career opportunities await the right individual.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh