Communications and CSR Manager, APME
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 01 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Communications and CSR Manager, APME job has just become available at a leading energy giant based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Senior VP, Marketing & Services, you will be responsible for developing and driving the integrated communication strategy across Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
About the Communications and CSR Manager, APME Role:
In this business-critical role, you will lead a team of three communications professionals, and be responsible for driving the strategy and management of external and internal communications including brand communications, issues management, digital communications, corporate social responsibility, and media relations.
- Develop, lead and execute internal communications and engagement programmes and campaigns, in collaboration with other functions
- Develop, lead and execute external communication strategies and stakeholder influencer engagement to protect and enhance organisation's reputation
- Provide strategic guidance to the leadership team and leverage the right platforms to establish strategic goals and priorities in the region
- Plan, develop and lead activities that contribute to the company's reputational and brand objectives, including participation in events, conferences, news events, industry gatherings, government initiatives, academic forums, and other activities
- Coach and support regional leaders and other thought leaders who convene or address key events, reacting to the media and developing digital presence as required
- Develop corporate social responsibility and mind-set initiatives
- Develop the environment CSR strategy and drive philanthropic outreach activity across the company, maintaining the brand's image as an organisation that cares
- Develop partnerships with key external stakeholders and influencers, including business and government leaders and thought leaders in the media, corporations and academia
- Drive the communication strategy for transformation initiatives in areas such as innovation, digital and social media strategy, brand and positioning
- Proactively and reactively monitor, and manage crises and issues and develop crises management approach at market level in collaboration with the businesses and the corporate centre
- Manage and liaise with PR agency partners
To succeed in this Communications and CSR Manager, APME role, you will need to be highly articulate in thinking and presentation, with an excellent ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Social Science
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience, comprising at least three years' extensive experience in corporate communications in a senior position capacity
- Proven record in creating organisational success at a regional level through corporate communication efforts
- Demonstrated management of external agencies
- Ability to influence at all levels, able to deliver negative feedback and messages including to senior leaders, can thrive in crisis and is adept in dealing with unexpected, challenging and adverse circumstances
- Possess strong executive presence and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to be innovative, creative, and flexible
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking skills
This company is a global leader in their field and offers a great working environment and culture, with excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career to lead a high-performing team, this Communications and CSR Manager, APME role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew