Regional Communications Director (Digital Comms & PR)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Communications Director (Digital Comms & PR) job has just become available at a leading global firm in the manufacturing space based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the VP Communications for Asia Pacific, you will be second-in-command to the VP and be responsible for shaping the regional strategy for digital communications and PR initiatives.
About the Regional Communications Director (Digital Comms & PR) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be acting as the strategic think-tank for the digital communications and PR practices as well as charting out the road map and strategy for the ASEAN, South Asia, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Develop and implement the digital comms & PR strategy for the region, providing a framework to local plans and including any pre-defined global / regional initiatives
- Act as the region-wide expert on digital comms & PR with specialist skills (including expert channel knowledge) to ensure that the local execution uses the best practice available at a regional / corporate level
- Provide quality counsel, exceptional support and sound governance on all aspects of the two practice areas
- Responsible for the execution of pre-identified regional comms projects with specific KPIs
- Develop and manage the regional agency resources for optimal roster and investment return for practice areas
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, quality and ensure common / aligned processes and approach
- Work closely with the Regional Director for MarComms for content marketing activation plans in various channels and campaigns
- Participate in relevant groups / teams to ensure effective working relationships between digital communications, PR and other areas of the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strategic thinker, skilled communicator and influencer on top of having a good understanding and grasp of emerging digital trends.
- Bachelors and / or MBA in Communications / Marketing / Business Studies
- 12 to 15 years' relevant experience in a communications and / or marketing role in established brand-name corporates and / or agencies
- Extremely competent and knowledgeable in digital communications and PR (including content marketing, social media, CRM), with solid experience and a proven track record of success
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to see the big picture and balance short and long-term objectives
- Strong leadership capabilities with a natural ability to motivate, inspire and engage others, with the ability to exercise informal influence over the comms team members across the region
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership, and with multinational, cross cultural, and cross functional teams, often using virtual channels
- Ability to multitask and align multiple stakeholders in the market, region and global teams as needed
- Results oriented, able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive but achievable goals and track progress
- Business focused, able to provide relevant and constructive input on the broader dimensions of the company’s strategy, activities and direction
- Highly driven, self-motivated and able to work independently, relationship oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent communications skills and presence at all levels within the organisation, with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
This multinational is a leader in their field and offers a great working environment and culture, strong employer brand, and opportunities to progress and develop.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Communications Director (Digital Comms & PR) job.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew