Director, HR Communication & Engagement
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 31 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Director, HR Communication & Engagement job has just become available at a leading global MNC. Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Senior Vice President for HR & Communications, you will be responsible for developing and driving the internal/employee communications plan globally.
About the Director, HR Communication & Engagement Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the internal/employee communications plan globally.
- Develop global internal communications strategy/plan, with the aim of engaging and educating employees and supporting the business' strategic objectives and change
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders to take the lead on executive communications (eg. speeches for internal and external events), article-writing etc
- Develop and enhance employer branding strategy to attract, recruit top talent and be an employer of choice in the marketplace
- Actively partner with tertiary institutions, employer networks and relevant stakeholders to promote brand as an attractive employer
- Promote Corporate Social Responsibility within the organisation
- Lead global internal communicators/employee engagement network
To succeed in this Director, HR Communcation & Engagement role, you will need to possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Bachelor or Master's degree, with preference in PR, Journalism, English, Business or Media & Communications
- 10 years' communications experience across international companies, with background in internal communications and employer branding exposure
- Excellent writing skills, capable of crafting targeted communications/messaging
- Independent and driven go-getter, with the ability to lead and influence across all levels of the organization
This company is a leader in their field and offers a great working environment and culture, with excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career , this Director, HR Communication & Engagement role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew