Director, PR & Communications, APAC
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 31 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Director, PR & Communications, APAC job has just become available at one of the most respected engineering MNCs in the building and construction space. Reporting to the President of APAC, you will be responsible for leading communications across the region.
About the Director, PR & Communications, APAC Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing and leading the communications strategy across APAC, including PR, marketing communications and executive communications.
- Develop and execute PR strategies, with the objective of upholding a positive public image for clients, industry stakeholders and general public
- Lead executive communications across APAC, partnering closely with senior stakeholders including the President of APAC
- Maintain strong relationships with various members of the media, government, and public, directors
- Oversee marketing communications, including organisation of tradeshows (through utilisation and deployment of resources)
- Responsible for internal communications as necessary
- Act as functional and strategic lead for communications professionals in the APAC organisation
To succeed in this Director, PR & Communications role, you will need to be a seasoned communications professional, with the ability to build relationships, and lead and influence across all levels in the organisation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in public relations, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum 15 years' corporate communications experience in established, international companies
- Competent and polished communications professional, with proven track record of success
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to be hands-on
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess leadership skills, with the ability to lead and influence across a highly-matrixed, international organisation
This company is a leader in their field and offers a great working environment and culture, with excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Director, PR & Communications, APAC role is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew