Global Change Communications Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 19 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Global Change Communications Manager job has just been made available at a leading education services firm based in Singapore. You will join a high-performing team and be responsible for developing, managing and implementing a global change communications strategy, and engage with senior and key members of the global leadership team.
About the Global Change Communications Manager Role:
You will be responsible for leading the development, management and implementation of change management and transformation communication plans within the organisation. You will also be a member of the steering committee and are key in supporting the senior leadership team in engaging employees and ensuring that they are aware of developments within the organisation.
- Define and develop a communication strategy, roadmap, toolkits and templates
- Develop an external communications strategy to ensure all external stakeholders are kept abreast on
- Conduct stakeholder management analysis, planning and evaluation
- Ensure proper transition planning and implementation management
- Conduct change impact and business readiness assessments, role mapping and assignment of user responsibilities
- Leverage on a diverse range of communication channels to create strong engagement and buy-in
- Raise awareness through various engagement campaigns and cascading messages through your change ambassadors
- Develop and implement a training strategy, including the development of training material
To succeed in this Global Change Communications Manager role, you will need a minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate communications.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Corporate Communications, with relevant experience in Change Management and Communications
- Strong level of project management and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to break down complex information and requirements into digestible information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and champion change management projects
- Independent, has maturity in mindset and is professional
- Strong multicultural mindset given the global nature of the role
- Some travel is expected
As a global player in the education sector, this firm has built its reputation on excellence, quality and innovation. It is a market leader in developing and providing educational tools and services to over 100 universities globally, and are known experts in their field. This year, the firm is embarking on a global change and transformation programme, and is looking for a driven, ambitious and capable Global Change Communications Manager to join a high performing team.
You can expect to work for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organisation that is undergoing exciting changes to maintain its market-leading position.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han