Regional VP Marketing & Communications
Salary SGD160000 - SGD180000 per annum + On Target Earnings (30%)
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 06 March 2017
Join a global asset management firm in their journey of building a strong and reputable brand in Asia Pacific. They are currently hiring for a successful and driven Regional VP Marketing & Communications to enhance brand awareness and reputation in their strategic markets and look into expansion strategies into new markets.
About the Regional VP Marketing & Communications Role:
Reporting to the Global Marketing Head, your role is critical in leading all brand marketing, product and channel marketing and communications.
- Lead all marketing, branding and communication's programmes and campaigns including media planning, PR, digital and social media and thought leadership
- Develop internal communications, executive and leadership communications, stakeholder initiatives and employee engagement activities
- Collaborate with regional and global Business Development team to develop clear and effective marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage overall marketing budget and monitor marketing initatives for effectiveness, quality, consistency and ROI
- Ensure high quality of Fund Managers' media profile across the region via various channels
- Ensure marketing collateral is always legally and ethically compliant in all channels and regions
To succeed in this Regional VP Marketing & Communications role, you must possess a minimum of 12 years' experience in regional marketing and communications in the investment banking, asset management or financial services industry.
- Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing or an equivalent field, Masters preferred
- Significant experience in marketing and campaign management, financial markets and how they work, and investment products and the wider investment industry
- Excellent practical regulatory knowledge around legal and ethical compliance
- Well-networked across the media and asset management or financial services sector
- Great communicator across many audiences and media, and comfortable dealing with stakeholders at a strategic and tactical level
- Effective team player and manager who can be both a good leader and still become directly involved in marketing activity
This is a global asset management firm managing over $400 billion across a range of asset classes. The successful candidate can expect to work in an exciting and challenging role with opportunities to contribute heavily to expansion plans in the region.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han