Press Editor (Fixed Income)
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 03 March 2017
A Press Editor (Fixed Income) job has just become available in an an internationally recognised and established Financial Newswire within their Fixed Income team in Singapore!
About the Press Editor (Fixed Income) Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director of APAC, you are a key member in editing reports and press releases for publication.
- Edit research reports and press releases for content, grammar, style, accuracy and structure within tight deadlines
- Edit daily analytical and opinion pieces requiring fast turnaround
- Work in partnership with analysts to offer advise and support on structure for research and press releases
- Develop a thorough understanding of relevant global policies and procedures, and ensure that published content adhere to regulatory requirements
- Ensure all information (text and graphics) is clear and accurate, and tagged for digital distribution
- Manage research reports through to completion, and ensuring consistency of information on reports or in databases
To succeed in this Press Editor (Fixed Income) job, you should have minimum eight years' relevant experience in financial editing experience, preferably in a financial news wire or investment bank.
- Solid organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with analysts and peers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge and interest in financial markets and bond/equity markets
- Expertise in Word and Excel, as well as global research publishing applications
This firm is a global newswire with a long standing reputation in the work they do. As a market leader in financial media and research, they are present in key markets globally to provide global and local perspectives accurately.
You can expect to work in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding organisation.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han