Global Internal Communications Manager, Cyber Security
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Samantha Han (R1331281)
Date posted 21 February 2017
A Global Internal Communications Manager, Cyber Security job has just become available within a global financial services firm. You will champion Cyber Security culture through impactful and engaging awareness programmes.
About the Global Internal Communications Manager, Cyber Security Role:
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be involved in protecting the firm from evolving cyber and information security threats through driving awareness and education initiatives to all locations across the firm's network.
- Promote information security awareness by audience type
- Execution and implementation of cyber and information security awareness initiatives by audience type throughout the organisation: Executives (Board and Country), business and functions, general staff and external stakeholders (media, regulators, shareholders)
- Support the development of existing communications and awareness material for multi-channel purposes (i.e. broadcast, on-the-ground events, intranet)
- Production of add-on materials in combination with ATL and BTL initiatives
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc awareness communications such as alerts and advisories to other functional departments vertically and horizontally
- Coordinate and co-deliver awareness programmes across the bank through training and induction sessions
To succeed in this Global Internal Communications Manager, Cyber Security role, you should possess excellent communications and classroom presentation skills.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant and related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in corporate communications, internal communications or employee engagement
- Good level of understanding of information technology, cyber security or information security from a user-oriented standpoint
- Strong background in leadership communications and multi-channel communications
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with good problem solving ability
This firm is a global financial services player with over a thousand locations worldwide. As they shift towards more digitally and technologically-enhanced services, the risk in cyber security increases as well. As such, they are actively hiring for a Global Internal Communications Manager to join the Technology arm of the business.
If you are a talented and focused Communications Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331281 Samantha Han