Corporate Communications Manager
Consultant Ingrid Liew (R1761520)
Date posted 26 January 2017
An exciting Internal Communications Manager job has just become available at one of the world's largest and fastest-growing hospitality groups. This role covers the Asia Pacific region and will sit within the regional office in Singapore.
About the Corporate Communications Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving internal communications initiatives in the region related primarily to employee engagement and employer branding. You will also be responsible for developing content for internal use and working with global teams to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Develop and execute internal communications program across Asia Pacific
- Develop content and collaterals for use across multiple internal communications platforms, including intranet and newsletters
- Driving change and awareness around employer branding in the region
- Managing internal communications strategy and ensure this is aligned with corporate branding and PR
- Support external communications, including liaising with media, monitoring media coverage, and managing PR agencies and external vendors in delivering corporate and brand activities
To succeed in the Corporate Communications Manager job, you must have a passion for internal communications and be keen on working for a consumer brand. You should also be comfortable dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders across the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong experience of six or more years in communications, preferably with a focus area on internal communications
- Excellent writing skills
- A dynamic individual comfortable in a global, matrix organisation
- A good team player who is also able to take responsibility to drive projects independently
- Solution-oriented mindset, with a positive attitude
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders and resolve conflicts as necessary
The firm is one of the most reputable and stable hospitality firms globally. This hospitality group is well known worldwide for it's tailored services and long standing traditions. You can expect excellent career development opportunities both locally and globally.
If you have a passion for the travel and hospitality industry, this Corporate Communications Manager is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1761520 Ingrid Liew