Regional Corporate Communications Director
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 03 January 2017
A leading beauty brand is seeking a Regional Corporate Communications Director to join their team as part of their expansion plans.
About the Regional Corporate Communications Director Role:
This newly created role will report to the APAC President. You will be responsible for strategising, adapting and maximising global brand communication plans for the region while upholding unique brand identities for a portfolio of brands.
- Plan and carry out innovative communication plans to strengthen the presence and corporate image of the Group to the external audience in APAC
- Plan and carry out internal communication activities to enhance the Group's mission in Singapore and in the region
- Liaise with HQ and/ or other RHQs to reinforce the Group's presence in the domestic and global markets
- Regularly share regional and local communication activities with other RHQs through global intranet and global Corporate Communication team meeting that is held once a month (conference call) and twice a year (face-to-face meeting)
- Sharing the HQ's and RHQs’ corporate communication plans and activities within the region as and facilitate the global communication practices in the region
- Support effective media planning in the region through consolidation of media buying status in each country and relationship with partner agencies
- Strengthen brands equity and develop brand contents, angle pitching and identifying of stories that would improve media relevancy and content
- Lead internal and external partnerships in regional PR activities to ensure quality press release and events execution
- Build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders as well as media representatives to obtain optimal exposure and service level for respective brands
- Work closely with HQ and agencies on media release, press materials, such as editorials, advertorials
- Develop, implement and manage internal communications within the group for new product development, announcements, product launches etc
- Increase collaboration and coordination within APAC (newsletter, images & content database, etc)
The ideal Regional Corporate Communication Director will have a good business degree with at least 12 years' experience in the beauty industry, preferably in a regional role.
- Analytical, self-starter and ability to work well in a multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage both senior and junior stakeholders
- Passion for beauty
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines
The successful Regional Corporate Communications Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career in a promising environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Interested candidates, please apply today or ring me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera