Salary SGD31200 - SGD36000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 09 November 2016
A newly created Marketing Assistant role has just become available at one of the world's largest information services firm. Listed on the stock exchange with close to $1 billion Euros in revenue year on year, we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and self motivated individual to join their expanding team.
About the Marketing Assistant Role:
In this marketing role, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in marketing creatives, collaterals, whitepaper releases as well as thought leadership materials. You will also be coordinating large scale events within Singapore.
- Assisting the marketing team in collateral development and updating of marketing materials
- Localising all global marketing framework into individual SEA markets to ensure relevance for the local countries
- Review and edit all whitepaper releases
- Updating and maintaining content on the website
- Organising events or managing any logistical issues
The successful Marketing Assistant has a Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Communications and has a strong interest in marketing as a long term career.
- Dynamic individual who is comfortable in a matrix and flat organisation
- Strong interest to pick up marketing skills and has a flair for writing
- A creative individual who is adaptable to change
- An independent player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a global outreach
The firm offers an extremely robust training system and is very keen on candidates who are invested in a long term career with the organisation. The successful candidate can expect the role to blossom into one with regional scope. The current role also allows for great exposure across multiple senior stakeholders in the organisation.
If you are self driven and have a passionate for marketing in the services environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee