Regional Communications Manager
Salary SGD80000 - SGD96000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 04 November 2016
A newly created Regional Communications Manager role has just become available at one of the world's largest chemical firms. With facilities across major key cities and an annual turnover of up to $14 billion USD, we are looking for a dynamic communications professional to be part of their regional corporate communications team. This team would work very closely across 3 major business units in the APAC region.
About the Regional Communications Manager Role:
In this stakeholder facing role, you will be responsible for driving community engagement, CSR efforts, media management activities as well as crisis communications management on behalf of the group in Asia. You will also be responsible for localising the global framework into individual South East Asian markets.
- Driving an integrated and cohesive communications strategy across Asia Pacific
- Developing the crisis communications framework across the various different business units whilst ensuring the firm's reputation is well protected
- Driving media engagement activities and build strong relationships across all points of media contact
- Managing all internal communications initiatives including employee engagement and content on the intranet
- Supporting all communications framework whilst ensuring consistency across both traditional and online platforms
The successful Regional Communications Manager should have extensive experience within communications, specifically within media engagement and internal communications.
- Strong proven track record within communications, preferably with experience within the chemicals space
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Dynamic individual comfortable with exposure to senior stakeholders across all divisions
- Independent worker has the ability to juggle multiple time lines
The firm has a strong brand name within the chemicals space and is looking to further expand its operations within the coatings division in the near future. Candidates can expect a larger portfolio in time to come and will be given the opportunity to rotate across various divisions. An attractive package and flexible working hours would commensurate.
If you are passionate about making a difference and is keen on working in an MNC environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me today to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee