Salary SGD150000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 04 November 2016
Work for one of the world's largest and most profitable payment solutions firms. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange with an annual turnover of up to $9 billion globally, we are currently recruiting for a Content Strategist to join their commercial team. This is a newly created role.
About the Content Strategist Role:
In this revenue generation role, you will be responsible for driving a cohesive and consistent strategy around content formation and execution across both traditional and digital channels. You will also be responsible for identifying gaps in the content strategy to ensure brand affinity in consumers minds.
- Defining content requirements and strategies for the APAC market
- Segmenting content requirements by markets, needs and also consumer touch points to ensure a targeted program for all
- Partnering with local markets to design content offerings around business requirements
- Driving consumer insights to ensure relevant content is communicated across
- Driving initiatives around content management and execution to ensure consistency across all markets
The successful Content Strategist has strong communications and writing experience and has a strong eye for detail. The suitable candidate should also be extremely comfortable in a matrix and flat organisation.
- Strong content writing and communications experience, preferably from within an agency set up
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong internal stakeholder management
- Analytical in nature and comfortable in an independent contributor role
- A strong team player who has a good attention to details
This is a newly created role within the organisation so candidates can expect to build a content strategy from scratch. The firm is extremely dynamic and offers candidates the autonomy at work. Candidates can also expect internal opportunities across various functions.
If you are keen on a role that offers you the ability to build a strategy from scratch and is up for a new challenge, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee