Regional PR & Media Manager
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading beauty brand is seeking a Regional PR & Media Manager to join their team as part of their expansion plans.
About the Regional PR & Media Manager role:
This newly created role will report to the VP who manages a portfolio of brands and will be responsible to localise, adapt and maximise global brand communication strategies for APAC while upholding unique brand identity for respective brands.
- Strengthen brands equity and develop brand contents, angle pitching and identifying of stories that would improve media relevancy and content
- Define and deploy cross-media communication strategies
- Collaborate with the countries and agency on media planning and buying processes
- Monitor the performance of the brand's globally appointed media agency
- Lead internal and external partnerships in regional PR activities to ensure quality press release and events execution
- Build strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders as well as media representatives to obtain optimal exposure and service level for respective brands
- Work closely with agencies on media release, press materials, such as editorials, advertorials
- Develop, implement and manage internal communications within the group for new product development, announcements, product launches etc
- Increase collaboration and coordination within APAC (newsletter, images & content database, etc)
The ideal Regional PR & Media Manager will have a good business degree with at least seven years' experience in the beauty industry, preferably in a regional role.
- Analytical, self-starter and ability to work well in a multi-cultural and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Passion for beauty
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines
The successful manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Interested candidates, please apply today or ring me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera