Corporate Affairs Specialist
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A newly created Corporate Affairs Specialist role has just become available at one of the world's largest commodities and trading houses. Listed on the stock exchange with an annual turnover of up to $1.5 billion USD globally, the firm is actively recruiting for it's oil palm's business.
About the Corporate Affairs Specialist role:
In this commercial facing role, you will be responsible for managing all communications plans with local NGOs, government bodies as well as regulatory boards. You will also drive key relationships with internal stakeholders whilst ensuring all communication initiatives are accurately represented.
- Managing internal communications framework whilst driving employee engagement
- Driving media outreach and stakeholder communications on behalf of the oil palm's business
- Managing all sustainability communications plans through constant engagement with local NGOs and government bodies
- Working with media agencies to develop press releases, facilitating media interviews as well as preparation of communications collaterals
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for new communications platforms
- Developing key messages on behalf of the group whilst protecting the firm's interest and reputation
The successful Corporate Affairs Specialist has strong experiences in a corporate affairs and internal communications role, with specific responsibilities around reputation management. The candidate is also independent and extremely task-oriented.
- Strong experiences in a corporate affairs and internal communications role, preferably within the B2B industries
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Independent worker comfortable in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills and has good engagement with senior stakeholders and decision makers
The firm offers excellent job rotation opportunities and also career development plans for all employees. You can expect a fast paced and dynamic environment that is extremely results focused. The role offers excellent visibility to senior stakeholders so candidates can expect a fast tracked career.
If you are driven, independent and has strong writing skills, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1109068 Ling Xiang Lee