Director - Media Partnerships
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant LingXiang Lee (R1109068)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 new-media-and-internet 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
Work with one of China's fastest growing and most successful internet companies, currently present in 10 locations across Asia Pacific. The firm is building their regional capabilities here in Singapore and they are currently hiring for a Head of Media Partnerships to drive traffic and lead conversions across all of the firm's media platforms.
About the Director - Media Partnerships Role:
In this commercial role, you will be responsible for managing key content and media partnerships across the APAC region. You are also responsible for growing publisher sales on the platforms to increase monetisation opportunities.
- Analyse customer needs and deliver digital advertising solutions
- Utilise Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress for the advertisers
- Execute efficient marketing initiatives and promotions, establish extensive customer & contact network, and maintain long-term relationships with high-value channels
- Manage a team to meet revenue goals and relevant KPIs
- Strategically assess current market trends for new sales opportunities and make recommendations for changing product offerings
- Build relationships with key advertisers to ensure monetisation opportunities
To succeed in this Director of Media Partnerships role, you must have partnerships and business development experience in the media space. You should also be an independent worker capable of navigating complex internal matrix.
- Degree in Business
- At least seven years of media partnerships and business development experience, preferably within agencies as well as internet companies
- Strong business acumen coupled with the ability to drive monetisation opportunities across the right platforms
- Adaptable individual with strong communication skills
This fast growing start-up prides itself as a leader in their field of expertise and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a risk taker and have plans to grow your career in the internet/mobile space, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: LingXiang Lee