Digital Marketing Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Priscilla Yap (R1879223)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting marketing manager role has just become available in an Asian asset management firm. The company prides itself in being the leading fund house in the region.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, the Marketing Manager will be instrumental in developing the overall digital marketing strategy in the Asia Pacific region. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to drive marketing efforts in the region, leveraging on your strong grasp of the industry.
- Develop digital marketing strategy for the asset management company
- Manage existing digital marketing campaigns, while taking the initiative to develop new methods of outreach via digital platforms
- Build innovative solutions, leveraging digital marketing strategy and technology to impact business targets, and client experience
- Drive growth through vendor research and outreach through audience targeting, emerging media channels, digital analytics capabilities and personalization
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and advertising campaigns involving social media, SEO, SEM
- Manage the social media platforms, executing social media campaigns and content
- Analyse and measure the campaigns performance through marketing metrics
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative research and data to guide marketing strategy and product enhancements
To succeed in the role, you must have experience working in asset management industry or digital agency.
- Eight years' working experience in digital marketing
- SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Google Analytics skills necessary
- Strong knowledge of paid media tactics
- Knowledge of website design, HTML5, UX would be a bonus
- Knowledge of CMS, Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a fluid environment and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Strong communications skills
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven team player looking to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879223 Priscilla Yap