Regional Campaign Manager
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 retail Singapore SG SGD 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Regional Campaign Manager job has come up at one of Southeast Asia's leading e-commerce companies.
About the Regional Campaign Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Campaign Leader, you will help manage the assigned portfolio by implementing strategy and achieving the desired business results through all integrated marketing methods.
- help the campaign leader manage campaigns through the whole year at the regional level
- collaborate with related teams to output regional guidance for countries
- follow up with top brands collaboration regionally
- follow up with all related regional departments and teams to ensure the resources are ready for country deployment
- work together with country teams to execute the campaign under strategy, guideline and with quality
To succeed as the Regional Campaign Manager, you will need to work effectively with cross functional and cross country teams.
- degree in Business or Marketing
- minimum five years integrated marketing experience in consumer or e-commerce companies
- minimum two years experience on project management with multiple teams collaboration
- strategic thinking and innovative problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- outcome-focused and good learning agility
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leading player in their field. The culture is demanding and high performing but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. This exciting Regional Campaign Manager role is the right one for a dynamic marketer looking to take the next step in their career.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng