Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 marketing singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just been made available at a globally renowned cosmetics company. Based in Singapore, the marketing manager will lead a team of two product managers to drive the brand strategy in the local market.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing initiaitives through multiple retail channels (i.e. Sephora, departmental stores, stand alone boutiques, e-commerce etc). In this key role, the individual has to possess strong analytical skills in identifying beauty trends and have a good understanding of the competitors in the market.
- Identify market drivers and define the strategic directions and the three-year marketing plan, and guide portfolio priorities
- Lead market research to derive consumer insights, collaborate with zone in the sharing and leveraging of best practices to drive local relevancy of brand
- Take ownership of launches and create the right narrative locally to build integrated, engaging brand experiences. Supervise the entire development process, ensure highest standard of execution in line with brand image
- Manage the advertising and promotion budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Lead the marketing mix strategies and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Build, develop and coach your team, develop their marketing expertise and know-how; groom future leaders for the brand
- Integrates sustainable, business consciousness, consumer-centric in the ways of working
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Six to eight years’ experience in beauty, skincare, luxury sectors
- Three years of experience in a people management role
- Experience in omni channel marketing, product launches and excellence in end to end marketing
- Multi-Channel experience in marketing i.e. direct, departmental stores, boutiques, e-commerce
This company has a strong brand name in the market, and is known for grooming and developing it's people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh