Marketing Executive (12-month contract, convertible)
Salary SGD2700 - SGD3000 per month + 1 month completion bonus
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 2700 3000 3000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Fortune 500 company is looking for a Marketing Executive (12-month contract, convertible) to join their dynamic and high-performance business in Singapore.
About the Marketing Executive (12-month contract, convertible) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the support and execution of the marketing strategies and plans in travel retail for the Asia Pacific region, in order to accomplish the strategic and financial goals of the business.
- Maintain up-to-date marketing plans in collaboration with brand managers
- Support the marketing team in forecasting sessions through consolidation and analysis of forecasting exercises (four times a year)
- Bimonthly cascade of marketing newsletter
- Assist in Chinese translations for online/offline trade marketing materials
- Maximise current brand visibility in the digital sphere and actively identify potential opportunities to increase brand visibility
- Work closely with brand managers to uphold brand guidelines: brand environment, advertising, product pack shots, product descriptions etc.
- Assist in the organisation of yearly travel retail trade show (TFWA Singapore)
- Support ad hoc public relations events
To succeed in this Marketing Executive (12-month contract, convertible) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- English and Mandarin (spoken and written) is a must as you will be required to support the North Asia market, and assist in Mandarin translation for marketing materials
- One year's professional experience in marketing
- Prior experience in the luxury/beauty industry is advantageous
- Fresh graduates with internship experience in the luxury beauty will also be considered
- Sensitivity to luxury and an understanding of the retail landscape
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and detail-oriented
- High energy and committed
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
- Team player mindset
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint (advanced), Excel (advanced), Word.
This luxury retail firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Executive (12-month contract, convertible) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng