Trade Marketing Manager, APAC Travel Retail
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Wendy Heng (R1104295)
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Trade Marketing Manager, APAC Travel Retail job has become available at one of the world's fastest growing companies.
About the Trade Marketing Manager, APAC Travel Retail Role:
Reporting to the General Manager for APAC Travel Retail, you will lead development and execution of overall trade marketing and go-to-market strategies to duty free operators including store planning, product launches, trade plans and store staff management.
- Store planning encompassing store opening, closing, and renewal with related investment plan; lead and support store location negotiation with duty free operators
- Develop and adapt store design and lead the execution; close collaboration with global, regional team and local agencies
- Lead and support trade marketing programme development and execution including promotion and GWP; in charge of sourcing of GWP; own pre and post-M&E
- Store staff management; hiring, training and managing in collaboration with local agencies
- Lead and coordinate new product development and packaging renovation initiatives for all APAC duty free markets
- Co-lead annual business plan with sales planning and key account teams
- Generate market reports on duty free market landscape, trend, and operators background, etc.
- Assessment, selection and management of relevant third party vendors
- Product and collateral expert for key account and duty free operators needs
To succeed as the Trade Marketing Manager for APAC Travel retail, you will have ten years' relevant commercial experience.
- Quantitative graduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred
- Minimum eight years' trade marketing experience
- Industry background in CPG or retail
- Duty free experience either from brand or channel is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high growth and fast changing environment
- Confidence-inspiring presence while clearly communicating compelling messages to senior executives
- Courage to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to manage multiple projects and contacts efficiently
- Strong eye for detail and process management
- Experience in sales function a benefit, marketing skills more critical
You will be joining a company focused on technological and R&D innovation. Your work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction.
If you are a progressive marketer with a can-do attitude, this Trade Marketing Manager, APAC Travel Retail is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104295 Wendy Heng