Senior Brand Manager
Salary AWS + Bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-16 retail singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created Senior Brand Manager job has just been made available at a leading retail company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Group Director, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development of brand strategy, with a team of 5 reporting into you.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for driving and optimising the execution of the organisation's brand strategy and marketing activities. You will be working with brand agencies to drive brand and marketing strategy through market research/insights, campaign development and A&P.
- Lead role in developing and driving the brand strategy into the DNA of the Company
- Work with A&P and sales team to develop and implement communications and promotion strategy
- Daily operations associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary
- Partner with consultants to develop brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of marketing and activities align with the brand promise
- Participate as a team member to merchandising activities to ensure alignment with the brand
- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy, digital strategy
- Responsible for driving marketing development and campaign, brand's communications, A&P budgeting, brand share growth, volume growth and all key brand health tracking indicators
- Responsible for key relations with ATL (print, TV, cinema, radio, outdoor, digital), media, digital and PR agencies, external media partners, APAC office and key internal stakeholders within the organisation
- Research and analyse the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends, and gain insights on the consumer
- Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes, etc
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager job, you will need to have good project management and leadership skills, be adaptable and creative.
- Six to seven years' brand marketing experience
- Good project management and communication skills
- Experience managing a direct report
- Experience in managing A&P budgets
- Experience in developing brand campaigns
This company needs no introduction - it is the leading player in its category looking to reinforce its positioning in the country.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building retail brands, this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting role today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh