Media Strategy Lead, North Asia & Singapore
Consultant Alvin Ho (R1871239)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-29 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Media Strategy Lead, North Asia & Singapore job based in Singapore has been made available at an international FMCG company. Reporting directly to the Head of Media Strategy for APAC, you will be responsible for media strategy in the assigned markets.
About the Media Strategy Lead, North Asia & Singapore Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the media strategy in North Asia and Singapore for all the brands under this international FMCG company.
- Assist Head of Media with overall regional media strategy and planning, ensuring effective implementation and success
- Play a pivotal part in defining annual planning strategy
- Maximise cooperation, integration and interaction between agency partners and execute brilliantly
- Interact with marketing team to understand their requirements and deliver communication strategy solutions under the guidance of Head of Media
- Budget setting and management
To succeed in this Media Strategy Lead, North Asia & Singapore role, you should have at least eight years' media experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least eight years' media experience with a proven track record; in-house experience not a must but preferred
- Regional experience in the FMCG space
This is a leading international FMCG player in its category. If you are a high-performing individual with a proven track record in regional media planning, this Media Strategy Lead, North Asia & Singapore role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871239 Alvin Ho