Application Support Engineer (InTapp)
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 legal 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Application Support Engineer (InTapp) job based in Singapore has just become available within the data management team of a leading professional services firm.
About the Application Support Engineer (InTapp) Role:
You will be part of the Asia Technology team and provide administration, support and delivery of the Intapp Suite of tools to the firm globally. There is a secondary responsibility to provide support to the Applications Support Team responsible for the management, administration and delivery of the firm’s desktop applications environment.
- Administration of Intapp technology, including installation, upgrades and configuration
- Trouble-shooting; ensuring that any issues with service availability are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Some second-line support of desktop applications including Microsoft Office
- Interaction with legal staff; escalated calls will require professionalism when communicating with individuals who work in the practice
- Assist the team in providing a service to the business that conforms to the agreed targets, processes, procedures and guidelines, and is aligned with agreed Key Performance Indicators and judged to be ‘best practice’
- Work with team members to provide second-level technical support and vendor liaison with key suppliers
- Analyse problems and identify trends
- Handle assigned issues
- Work closely with all support teams with regards to the problem management process, assisting teams in resolving issues on behalf of the user base
- Ensure knowledge transfer activities are undertaken with other individuals or teams where appropriate
- Build up and maintain a high level of knowledge of the Intapp Tools suite and maintain an appropriate support ‘knowledge-base’
To succeed in this Application Support Engineer (InTapp) role, you will need to have good communication skills and be customer-focused.
- Experience with the Intapp Suite of products; Walls is highly desirable, though not essential
- Understanding of and exposure to middleware and back-end systems
- SQL server querying
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent customer service
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Team working skills.
- Workload management
- Documentation and report production
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good technical ability in the use of remote support applications and tools
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Application Support Engineer (InTapp) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee