Legal Counsel (IP)
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 23 November 2016
An exciting Legal Counsel (IP) role has just become available at a leading internet and mobile platform provider.
About the Legal Counsel (IP) role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for all matters with regards to intellectual property law and dispute resolutions.
- Provide legal advise on matters pertaining to intellectual property law and dispute resolution
- Provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and on legal implications of all legal matters
To succeed in this role as Legal Counsel, you must have at least 5 years' PQE.
- Prior experience in handling intellectual property law, commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Preferably qualified to practice in Singapore
- Able to work independently and to take initiative
- Driven and ambitious personality
This leading internet and mobile platform provider needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the
potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel (IP) role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon