Salary SGD48000 - SGD54000 per annum
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A unique opportunity for a junior legal talent to be a part of an established organisation in Singapore.
About the Legal Executive role:
Reporting to a Senior Counsel, you will be responsible for providing legal support to the APAC region.
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise in respect of a variety of agreements including sale and supply agreements, network services agreements, maintenance agreements, confidential agreements, software licenses
- Collaborate with global team to provide legal support
- Assist in corporate secretarial matters such as drafting of minutes and filing of documents
To qualify for this Legal Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the business units in the organisation.
- Law degree
- Must be able to work independently and must be eager to learn with minimal support
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
The successful legal executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer and career progression opportunities make this a great brand to join.
If you are driven and possess a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim