IP Legal Counsel
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 08 February 2017
An exciting IP Legal Counsel job has become available at one of the most respected firms in Singapore.
About the IP Legal Counsel Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for the general corporate legal matters; focusing on Intellectual Property and technology contracts.
- Looking after all IP and general legal matters
- Help with the compliance framework
- Deal with stakeholders
To succeed in the IP Legal Counsel role, you will need to have the tenacity and personality to handle stakeholders.
- At least seven years' PQE
- Singapore Qualified Lawyer
- Knowledge on compliance will be a plus
- Relevant experience of inhouse IP is a must have
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon