Senior Manager - Policy & Advisory
Salary SGD150000 - SGD170000 per annum
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 23 November 2016
This is a new headcount for a Senior Manager to join the policy department of an established organisation based here in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager - Policy & Advisory role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for driving projects in defining the policies and strategy for the organisation.
- Provide support in issues relating to policy review and drafting including legal advise and support on matters arising
- Provide recommendations to the senior management
- Work closely with policy holders and to standardise policies across the organisation
- Ensure that the policies are communicated clearly to the relevant departments in the organisation and to provide any training that is necessary with the guidance from the department Head
To succeed in the Senior Manager - Policy & Advisory role, you must have a strong interest in policy making and the ability to work effectively with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Must have a good legal degree
- Must have 10 years PQE inclusive of in-house legal experience with exposure to policy setting and corporate compliance
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to deal with senior management team
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
This is a leading academic institution with an outstanding international reputation.
If you are a focused and progressive individual seeking the right opportunity where you can develop your interest, the Senior Manager - Policy & Advisory is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim