Resource and Practice Advisor
Salary Base plus bonus
Consultant Katie Bradley (R1987971)
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 legal Singapore SG SGD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Resource and Practice Advisor job is now available at one of the world's leading law firms.
About the Resource and Practice Advisor Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with the stakeholders with regards to the allocation of work and the day-to-day coordination of the legal practice.
- Optimise the allocation of work and the deployment of staff
- Provide information and advice in respect of manpower planning and resourcing
- Provide forecast and actual utilisation and availability reports
- Highlight trends and patterns for potential resourcing issues
- Pull together headcount approval business cases, secondment costings and documentation
- Work with the business services team to facilitate service delivery to the practice areas
To succeed in this Resource and Practice Advisor role, you must have previous practice/business coordination experience in a professional services firm.
- Previous resource allocation experience preferably gained in a large commercial environment
- A recruitment background with the desire to move into the resource allocation field
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Human Resource
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and self-directed, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
The successful candidate can look forward to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented organisation that is constantly breaking new ground globally.
If you are a progressive Resource and Practice Advisor professional looking to advance your career at one of the world's leading law firms, this Resource and Practice Advisor job is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987971 Katie Bradley