Legal Counsel (Hedge Fund)
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 05 April 2017
An exciting Legal Counsel (Hedge Fund) job has just become available and you will be a part of a growing company based here in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel (Hedge Fund) Role:
You will be responsible for all legal matters pertaining to the types of investments and transactions of the company.
- Provide legal support to the company which includes but is not limited to drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements, contracts and other documents in managing the legal and regulatory risk of the company
- Provide legal advice to the internal functions when required
- Assist with ensuring the understanding of, and compliance with, any legal and regulatory requirements across the company
- Engage and manage external legal counsel when necessary
To succeed in this Legal Counsel (Hedge Fund) role, you will need to have strong regulatory knowledge in handling financial instruments and the ability to co-operate with senior members in the company.
- Admitted to practise law in Singapore
- At least to three to five years' PQE from an international law firm or gained from an established FI
- Possess some experience in dealing with derivatives documentations
- Able to work effectively independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity which all adds up to a great place to work.
If you possess the right requirements and want to take the next step in your career in a hedge fund company, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim