Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 22 November 2016
A leading corporate service provider in trust and funds is looking for a Senior Manager to be a part of their growing corporate services team based here in their new office in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to clients. As the Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial, you will also play a key role to the team's success.
- Responsible for supervising a small team of corporate administrators and/or senior corporate administrators
- Ensure timely delivery of advice to clients and compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify potential business opportunities for the company
- Set out work flow procedures and precedents
- Keep abreast on regulatory and legal changes that will be pertinent to the business
- Act as a resident director for Singapore companies
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial job, you must have the ability to adapt to a start-up environment and willing to work effectively as a team.
- Good corporate secretarial background including at least 5 years of managerial experience
- Resourceful and willing to provide excellent client-engagement services
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and have strong organisation skills
- Must be familiar with administration of corporate structures
You will join a company that has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on developing your potential.
If you are determined and possess the qualities that the company is looking for, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim