Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 15 November 2016
An exciting Legal Manager position has just become available at a leading regional travel company to be based here in their central Singapore office.
About the Legal Manager role:
This is a new headcount added to the Singapore office supporting the business within the APAC region. You will take lead in providing legal advice and support to the organisation and its subsidiaries.
- Draft, review and provide legal advice on contracts and other legal documents including transactions
- Provide support to the business development units and to assist in contract negotiations
- Ensure that all employees are adhering to policies and regulatory requirements pertaining to the business
- Assist with the development of group policies
- Research, provide and interpret legal information including information on travel laws, consumer protection laws, data protection laws, privacy laws, and corporate laws, anti-trust laws, competition laws, anti-bribery laws
To succeed in this Regional Legal Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively as an independent contributor and also co-operate across all levels.
- Possess a good legal degree
- Good experience as an in-house counsel preferably in the travel/hospitality/leisure industry with exposure to compliance and M&A will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people across all levels
- Willing to travel
This is a renowned organisation that is in the business of leisure and travel within this region. The culture can be demanding but if you are a confident individual and is adaptable, this is the role for you.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim