Compliance Counsel - APAC
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 19 October 2016
An excellent regional Compliance Counsel - APAC job has just become available at one of the world's leading automotive organisations based in the West of Singapore.
About the Compliance Counsel - APAC role:
Working closely with the legal team, your main responsibility is to provide sound commercial compliance advice to the group across the region.
- Provide compliance training within the region across to employees at all levels in the group
- Participate in investigations related to legal and compliance issues in the APAC region
- Responsible to work with all functions and business units for developing a standardised group compliance framework
To qualify for this Compliance Counsel - APAC role, you will need to possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop good working relations across all levels.
- Possess minimum of 7 years’ experience in compliance matters in a global organisation
- Strong business acumen alongside with a compliance mindset for the benefit of the business
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently effectively and also to work in a team
This is a successful organisation that is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the work and the size of the business provides the autonomy to drive your career forward.
If you are determined and driven meeting all the requirements above, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim