Assistant General Counsel, Asia
Salary SGD170000 - SGD180000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 legal Singapore SG SGD 170000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Assistant General Counsel, Asiajob has just become available at one of the leading global advisory, broking and solutions companies. Reporting into the General Counsel, this role is for a leader in their field.
About the Assistant General Counsel, Asia Role:
In this AGC role, you will work closely with the Head of Legal, Asia in order to provide high quality commercial legal advice, counsel and support to the corporate risk and broking line of business in Asia.
- Commercial contract reviews, regulatory advice, cross-border transactions, managing professional indemnity claims and other litigation, advising on new products and sales initiatives
- Involvement with employment matters and special projects including M&A transactions
- Application of a high level of analytical thinking, attention to detail and focus, combined with a strong commitment to helping the business succeed in all of the jurisdictions in which it operates whilst maintaining and projecting solid ethical values
To succeed in this Assistant General Counsel, Asia role, you must have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- 8 - 10 years PQE
- A Singapore national who is qualified to practice as a lawyer in any common law jurisdiction
- Solid knowledge and experience of insurance-related areas of the law and regulations, preferably in the broking arena.
- Solid experience of working with or within the insurance industry
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Assistant General Counsel, Asia job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi