Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 legal Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Legal Counsel role has just become available at one of the leading fintech companies. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, this is a role for a motivated legal professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In this company, the legal team is located across offices in the US, EMEA, and APAC. As a vital part of the organisation, the legal team works with various business units, to provide high quality, customer-focused and practical advice to the company on a wide range of legal issues, transactions and business risks.
- Collaborate with the sales team to review, negotiate and close SaaS license agreements
- Manage statements of work, work orders, NDAs - both within the APAC region and globally
- Manage work flow and assignments through CRM systems such as Salesforce/SpringCM
- Advise on data privacy matters in respect of agreements with global and/or international clients
- Review and negotiate procurement-related agreements in accordance with the company's guidelines
To be successful in this Legal Counsel role, you must have excellent communication skills and business acumen.
- Law degree and professional qualification from a leading university and law school
- Approximately three years of experience, including some SaaS contract negotiations
- Experience developing, reviewing and negotiating vendor and sales contracts in a high-volume, fast-paced sales environment
- Able to work across a variety of jurisdictions with varying seniority levels, including staff and managers
This fintech company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi