Legal Counsel APAC (IT Solutions Provider)
Salary SGD150000 - SGD160000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 legal Singapore SG SGD 150000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new Legal Counsel APAC job opportunity has just become available at a leading IT solutions provider here in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel APAC (IT Solutions Provider) Role:
In this Legal Counsel role, you would be groomed into becoming a Senior Legal Counsel who has to mainly negotiate and draft complex agreements related to activities of, and services provided by the company.
- To provide strategic legal expertise and advice to the company ensuring that company activities are compliant with international and national regulations
- Interfacing and negotiating with both internal actors (on the business and technical side) and external actors (counterparties in the customer's legal department and external lawyers)
- Enforcing existing contracting and business policies and contributing to defining and maintaining global contracting policies, procedures and templates
- Ability to understand fast evolving technology as applied to company's business and its legal framework and take appropriate legal steps
To succeed in this Legal Counsel APAC role, you should be well-versed in IT contracts.
- Native speaker/full professional proficiency in English and Mandarin as the candidate would need to work closely with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
- Minimum of five to seven years’ experience in a law firm or in the legal department of a multinational company
- Solid experience in IT/outsourcing agreements, as well as knowledge of data privacy issues
- High quality training in a common-law jurisdiction
This international IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel APAC job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi