Head of Legal (international experience required)
Salary SGD15000 - SGD18000 per month
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 legal 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting new Head of Legal job has just become available at one of the leading chemicals and consumer goods MNC.
About the Head of Legal job:
This sole contributor role has recently become available due to the incumbent moving internally to another location.
- Draft, review and negotiate all types of agreements and contracts pertaining to the commercial activities of South East Asia and Australia New Zealand
- Handle unfair competition issues/anti-trust issues as well as product liability claims
- Retain, manage and supervise external law firms; manage and leverage external legal cost
- Manage, direct and coordinate litigation in-house as well as with external law firms
- Handle anti-counterfeiting (piracy issues and claims) and other local IP matters in close cooperation and alignment with Global IP Group
To be successful in this Head of Legal role, you would need to have international experience.
- Min eight to ten years' of work experience in a Corporate Law Department, with both private practice and in-house experience
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Law mandatory ; Master Degree in Law (LL.M.) or MBA is an advantage
- Regional stakeholder management
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Legal job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi