Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 legal 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting new Legal Counsel job has just become available at a leading recruitment firm.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
The role will have a commercial law focus involving a variety of transactional work. You will primarily assist more senior lawyers within the team in drafting and negotiating large, complex and high-value outsourcing commercial contracts, often involving service delivery across multiple jurisdictions in the Asian region and beyond. In due course, you will have the opportunity to lead certain transactions with appropriate support.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of general commercial contracts
- Assisting with setting up of new entities in overseas territories and other international works
- Advise stakeholders on commercial matters
To be successful in this Legal Counsel role, you should have the ability to interact with legal and non-legal colleagues alike.
- Around two years PQE, some of which should have been gained in a recognised law firm or relevant corporate environment
- Experience in employment, corporate, and/or data protection would be useful
This international recruitment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi